Nonprofit Finance Manager
Finance Friend is a financial consulting firm that seeks to empower small business owners in their own financial management. We demystify small business finances and help our clients use good data to make sound financial decisions that they feel good about.
We understand that finances are emotional, especially for small business owners. We work with our clients to understand their specific pain points, fears, and anxieties around their money and to create and implement systems to address them. To date we have worked with over 200 companies to create and implement financial systems and processes that streamline their recordkeeping and make their lives easier.
Our firm is growing, and we are looking for a Nonprofit Finance Manager who can apply their knowledge of nonprofit GAAP and their Quickbooks savvy to our founder’s signature style of bookkeeping. This role will play a significant role in creating and maintaining financial processes and workflows for clients. This position reports to Finance Friend’s Founder and CEO, Melanie Hopkins.
WHY WE WANT YOU TO WORK WITH US
- You love a system. You can spot workflow inefficiencies and suggest improvements to save everyone time and money.
- You know Quickbooks Online inside and out and reconciling bank accounts makes you happy.
- You are curious and a lifelong learner.
- You are highly organized.
- You have 3+ years of experience working in nonprofit finance.
- You take pride in your ability to manage an efficient and smooth audit prep process.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- We are a human-centered company. We care about your professional development as well as your mental, physical, and emotional well-being.
- We have great clients who are doing great things. No jerks allowed.
- We are growing quickly and want you to grow with us.
- This job is entirely remote and can accommodate a flexible workday.
- $70,000 annual salary, paid biweekly
- $500 monthly health insurance stipend available
Please submit cover letter resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please describe one step in the year end close procedure that our clients might miss. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed. Please list: Nonprofit Finance Manager in the subject line. Submissions will be open through 2/25/22 and those selected for first round interviews will be notified in early March.
Please mention you saw this ad on DiversityinNonprofit.com