Date: December 21, 2021
Reports to: President
Location: SUDC Foundation Headquarters with flextime and remote work options
Compensation: 105-130K annual compensation package (based on experience)
The Executive Director is a key management leader of the SUDC Foundation. This full time position is responsible for managing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization as directed by the President and approved by the Board. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, communications, advocacy and awareness. The fulltime position reports directly to the President.
Administrative Governance: Works with President in order to fulfill the organization mission.
· Responsible for leading the SUDC Foundation in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as directed by the President.
· Responsible for communicating effectively with the President and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the President and the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
Financial Performance and Viability: Assists in developing resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
· Responsible to support the fiscal integrity of the SUDC Foundation, to include submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
· Responsible to support fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
· Approve expenditures within the scope of authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
· Assist in fundraising and developing other resources necessary to support the SUDC Foundation’s mission.
Organization Mission and Strategy: Works with President and supervises staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
· Supports the implementation of the SUDC Foundation’s programs that carry out the organization’s mission.
· Responsible to assist or lead implementation of strategic plans and strategies so that the organization can operate from an outlined course of action.
· Responsible to support the enhancement of the SUDC Foundation’s image by being active and working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
Organization Operations: Assist the President in managing and implementing appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate.
· Responsible to support or oversee, as directed, effective administration of the SUDC Foundation’s operations.
· Responsible to aid in retaining competent, qualified staff; as directed, regularly evaluate staff performance goals so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the Board, funders, and other constituents.
· Responsible to promote ongoing programmatic excellence and data driven program evaluation and marketing.
· A bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred.
· Transparent and high integrity leadership.
· Five or more years’ senior nonprofit management experience of organization with >1M annual budget.
· Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting. Well versed in QuickBooks.
· Strong organizational abilities
· Strong marketing experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location