Pay : $60.00 - $65.00 per hour
Job Type : Part-time
Number of hires for this role : 1
Qualifications : Bachelor's (Required)
Professional fundraising: 5 years (Required)
Full Job Description
The Director of Development is responsible for our vital revenue streams which include planning, organizing, and directing The Center for Family Support’s fundraising special events and capital campaigns, while managing the development budget. The Director reports to the Chief Executive Officer and works closely with the Board of Directors in all development and fundraising endeavors. Work schedule is two-days a week.
- Develop and organize all aspects of the company's fundraising programs.
- Research and identify potential donors and sponsors and implement strategies to foster positive relationships.
- Establish and maintain friendly business communications with individual and business donors or sponsors.
- Report on program progress to senior management and the board.
- Oversee the development budget and monitor expenses.
- Knowledge and experience in fund raising techniques
Job Type: Part-time
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
- Non-Profit Development: 5 years (Required)
- professional fundraising: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No