The Institute for Brain Potential (IBP), www.ibpceu.com, is the leading provider of accredited programs concerning the brain and behavioral sciences for licensed health professionals. Our non-profit organization has presented seminars since 1984. We are in need of a part-time assistant to complete accreditation applications to various state boards and national organizations. We anticipate that the position will initially entail approximately 20 flexible hours per week and then grow into a full-time position.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a Word document or Adobe PDF file of your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role. In your cover letter, please explain how your skills would benefit our organization.
- Completing and submitting accreditation applications.
- Contacting accrediting boards to obtain approval status.
- Maintaining a database with board approval information.
- Researching professional boards to determine new accreditation rules.
- Ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with spreadsheets.
- A positive, professional, self-motivated attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – must understand the importance of teamwork.
- A background in the brain or behavioral sciences is a plus.
Job Type: Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday