IMB’s mission is to serve Southern Baptists in carrying out the Great Commission to make disciples of all nations . More than 1.7 billion people still live with little or no access to the Gospel. IMB is an entity of the Southern Baptist Convention, the nation's largest evangelical denomination, with more than 46,000 churches and over 15 million members.
Are you a job seeker with project assistance and training curriculum skills?
The International Mission Board, a nonprofit religious organization in Richmond, VA, is hiring for a REMOTE PART-TIME Project Assistant!
Hours: Part-time (25 hrs), Remote Opportunity
Rate: $23.00/25.00 per hour + PTO
Project Associate for Training Curriculum
Assist and support Manager for curriculum and content. Support training projects by helping manage projects in areas of interest, skills and experience. The Project Associate will bring energy, teach-ability, good written and verbal communication skills, and some experience in working with a team to deliver on projects and meet deadlines. The Project Assistant will support and assist curriculum manager to increase training deliverables.
· Aid in basic discovery and organizing content, curation of training content, writing documents, proposals, and memos
· Assist with creating, editing, and executing on Training Curriculum project plans
· Support managing of course curriculum projects
· Assist with quality control and assessment tools on training
· Participate with internal and external communication to include vendor communications and training participants
· Assist the development of Micro Learning courses from existing content to help with content on social network platforms
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Proven organizational skills with attention to details.
· Experience working with and managing small projects
· Experience with animation or filming/editing short videos is a plus
· Intermediate proficiency with In-Design, Adobe design software or similar
· Basic experience with digital promotion via Social networking Platforms
· Familiarity with E-Learning and Digital platforms for Training
· Proficiency creating dynamic visuals for slides and other presentations.
· Willingness to learn and grow while working with strict deadlines a must and comfortable with giving and receiving healthy feedback.