- Follows the CDC COVID-19 guidelines to determine if an individual is clear to enter the facility
- Uses an infra-red thermometer to obtain a temperature of all patients entering the facility
- Ensures individuals are maintaining social distancing of 6 ft and wearing a face covering as recommended by the CDC
- Employee will be provided Personal Protective Equipment and must use PPE correctly.
- Guides patients to locations
- Assists with obtaining transfer help for patients using wheelchairs
- Ensures and maintains cleanliness and safety of lobby area and front of building
- Responds quickly to patient needs
- Ensures supply deliveries are distributed
High school student of 18 years or older; or High School graduate or equivalent.