The Executive Director of Philanthropy and the EOU Foundation serves as the senior leader of Eastern Oregon University’s Foundation, is responsible for significant contributions to the success of the full spectrum of University philanthropy activities including large campaigns and major gifts, and serves as the point person for the Board of Directors and Trustees to ensure accountability and transparency in achieving the shared goals and mission of the University and Foundation.
- Five to eight (5-8) years of successful experience in management and leadership roles in modern foundations or other similar non-profit entities including inspiring and leading great staff;
- Bachelor’s Degree from regionally accredited university;
- Proficient in major campaign success including go-to-market analysis, planning, communications and resource deployment;
- Adept in donor cultivation process management and personal cultivation skills;
- Effective influencing skills with a broad spectrum of culturally and socio-economic diverse groups of people;
- Exceptional diplomacy skills;
- Attention to detail and superior follow through skills;
- Proven abilities to organize, manage and coordinate multiple tasks and events.
Master’s and/or terminal degree from regionally accredited university and eight (8)+ years of experience in regional higher education institution.